Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Light

I feel that I am at a crossroads in my life. As with most things, I view the future with a positive light, but I'm not too sure that that perspective is justified. I don't mean to imply that I don't see that life is worth living or anything, but I intend to lower my expectations slightly. Firstly, with my summers being devoted to important things, I'll have about 6 or so weeks off during the year before I get a full-time and perhaps fewer than that starting out my professional career. Living the 5-day week life has been sustainable for now, but I don't know how long that will last, particularly because of how college life is structured differently than the job-going life.

I don't know why I'm even typing. Nobody will read this and I don't even feel I'm going anywhere. Ok.

No comments: